Tuesday 3 September 2013

Day 73 on BSP and Day 47 on IVF

It's almost two weeks since last post.

My IVF is now on hold.I'm excited with the fact that I'm one step closer to pregnancy. I feel my body is back to normal and have treated my body with extra care. I'm ready for receiving the egg of our baby!   

Talking about extra care, I have bought Noni Juice and Goji berries. Noni is a tree which grows in the pasific island, Southeast Asia, Australia and India and the juice is made with all components of the tree the fruits, stems, flowers, bark and roots. The list of its effect goes like immune booster, digestive stimulant, anti-oxidant, antibacterial, etc...it's pretty amazing. It's not pleasant to drink at all but only drinking 20ml enhances my overall body condition. Of course I take it happily everyday. In fact, I have noticed that I have been feeling much refreshed more energetic lately and my facial skin tone is better and shape is less puffy. I think it's too early to determine Noni Juice's credit, but so far, it seems working well in me. About Goji berries. I bought for snack. I haven't really research the benefits well enough, but I just did and stunned with them! Wow! Again, it has long history and lists of benefits such and anti-oxidant and anti inflammatory and high in Vitamin C, iron and protein, calcium and so on. It's much much better in taste than Noni J so I'm gonna have more Goji berries to top my goodies in my body!

Another thing which could be working for my noticeable differences in my body conditions are "one day fasting" that I do once a week that is to limit intake calories under 500 kcal. Fasting is also claimed to improve immune system and internal body functions by giving hardworking organs a short break. Improving the function also helps detox unwanted stuff so that goodies is absolved well in the body. I have done much more hard-core fasting before and know its amazing effects but couldn't continue because it requires a huge commitment. However, this moderate version is so much easier to do so that I can continue to maintain my body efficiency. Actually it's my fasting day today so good to write this to reinforce my positive attitude toward fasting.

Instead of using the weight training machine, now I do cardio exercise with YouTube video. It's 10 min video but I do two or three videos from the series. It's more enjoyable and easier than going gym or using machine upstairs which is always at least one hour long work which requires big commitment. I can do it even in the kitchen in my spare time while I'm cooking. With this easiness, I can imagine continuing this pattern easily which is a key to bring better outcome in long term. No fuss and no big commitment! I love it!

It's no doubt that to do something good for my body is nice but not easy to continue sometimes and it has always been challenge for me. And I know I'm not alone. I think I've found good routine that suits the current condition of mine. Hopefully, I can report good update with my new routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment